Monday, May 15, 2006

My Morning
Went something like this:

I don't know what this plant is (as usual), but it's cool and it's very blue, so it makes me think of Granny every morning (that it's been in bloom) when I walk past it on my way to the bus stop.








At the bus stop, I see a tugboat heading out with a barge in tow. Lucky!











Looking east back toward the city. Queen Anne is on the left. The sun rising over the Cascades is in the center of the picture, as are two other early morning beach goers.









Reflection of the Seattle First United Methodist Church dome in the lower atrium portion of my building. I took this right outside the Rainier Club on 4th Avenue. There are plans to tear down the church and put a new office building there. So I should enjoy the view while I can. Posted by Picasa