Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ha!
So I decide I should go for a little "photo stroll" this evening, because it's beautiful and warm and not too windy...perfect for taking pictures. So, anyhoo...I see the sun streaming through these leaves on a tree and I start taking some pictures. Then I hear someone say something like, "Hey! What are you taking pictures of me for?" And I poke my head out from behind the branch, and say, "Pardon?" And this scrawny gray haired guy with a bad moustache and jean shorts who was working on his car in a driveway across the street walks toward me and asks, "I'm just wondering what you're doing taking pictures." I told him I was just taking pictures of the plants/flowers
that were out right now. I could tell he didn't believe me. How hilarious! I think he thought I was trying to hide behind the tree and take pictures of him, like I was a stalker or a private detective or something. I should have taken his picture--after he confronted me--just to make him feel more important. Posted by Picasa