Sunday, May 28, 2006

Food Crushes
It turns out that my latest food "crush" is actually good for me. They just started carrying this brand of yogurt at my grocery store, and it is EXCELLENT (and expensive). But for a non-guilty pleasure, it is worth it. This plain, fat-free yogurt is smooth and creamy and it's delicious with strawberries or bananas and it's equally good in savory applications as well. YUM.




A guiltier pleasure: Dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. The stuff dreams are made of. This limited edition candy came out late last summer/early fall. Because Dave and I are both fans, we ended up buying bags and bags of these limited edition delights. I sealed several bags with my FoodSaver and have been hoarding them ever since. I figured it was time to open up a bag to see how they were holding up, since the last time we hit the stash was for Thanksgiving. They are still quite fresh tasting, although the texture of the coating seems to have deteriorated a little. Posted by Picasa