Saturday, June 16, 2007

Even More Reasons to Love Juliet (Part Two)

When I opened up the present and saw the magnets, I said, (no actually I believe exclaimed is the correct word here), "Juliet, this is the same artist that painted all of the pictures that I have in the living room!" And she said, "Dad wasn't sure if it was the same artist or not, but I thought it was. But these magnets aren't exactly like any of your paintings." Like she has them all memorized! I didn't even know that Amy Ruppel had magnets out there, or that Juliet paid that much attention to what was hanging on our walls and those two facts combined just made for one of the best surprises I've had in a long time. Thank you Juliet! (And Amy.)



The present itself:





Why the present is so perfect (behold my beloved Wall of Ruppel):
Posted by Picasa