Saturday, June 16, 2007

Even More Reasons to Love Juliet (Part One)

Mike called me Wednesday morning to tell me that for absolutely no other reason than "she thought it looked like something you would like," Juliet had bought me a present (with her own money) and wrapped it herself. She wanted to see me so that she could give it to me. So after kind of a l-o-n-g day at work, I walked through the revolving door of my building to where Mike and Juliet were waiting for me in their car. Juliet was waving at me like crazy, and I started to feel the l-o-n-g part of the day melting away and the fun part of the day beginning. I got in the car, and Juliet immediately began singing a song about "the best photographer in the world" and my name was in the chorus! Then she asked me if I would like my present. I said sure, and she handed me a lovely little package wrapped in a piece of "recycled" grocery bag neatly tied with a piece of string. And then there was this card:



Front of card:
















Inside of card:
Posted by Picasa