Monday, June 08, 2009

Driftwood Horses

I just took these shots yesterday while I was walking around with my tiny camera.  They're sculptures in the courtyard of an office building on Market Street in San Francisco.  I had a great time on this trip, even if I was traveling solo.  I met up with a bunch of new friends down in San Francisco and spent a lot of time with them, so that was fun.  The only bad thing about not having an actual traveling companion was that when I was out walking around by myself, I didn't feel as comfortable taking pictures.  I like to have someone with me when I do that.  For safety purposes, mostly.  I don't want to be so engrossed in taking a picture that I lose track of what else is going on around me, out of the frame.  So I apologize for not having more pictures of my trip...but maybe next time I'll do a better job.  

Thanks again to Mom and Dad and Ann--your birthday generosity partially funded this excursion and I'm very grateful!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa